Have you ever thought about becoming more involved in your profession?
Opportunities will be available for Licensed Practical Nurses to participate directly in the regulation and governance of the profession.
Different opportunities are available and will evolve in the future. Some examples of member engagement include;
- Item writer/content expert for the Canadian Practical Nurses Registration Examination (CPNRE) facilitated by Yardstick Assessment Strategies (YAS)
- Investigation Committee member
Future opportunities may include;
- Continuing Competency Audit Committee Member
These roles may be a good fit for you if you are;
- Currently registered as a LPN and in good standing with the CLPNPEI
- Able to carry out the role in a manner that serves and protects the public interest
- Flexible with your schedule and able to attend an occasional daytime meeting
- Able to arrange own transportation
If you are interested in finding out more about opportunities to engage as a member, please complete the Member Engagement Form request for information.