Have you ever thought about becoming more involved in your profession?
Opportunities are available for Licensed Practical Nurses to participate directly in the regulation and governance of the profession.
Different opportunities are available and will evolve in the future. Some examples of member engagement include;
- Item writer/subject matter expert for the Canadian Practical Nurses Registration Examination (CPNRE) facilitated by Meazure Learning
- Council member
- Investigation Committee member
- Hearing Committee member
- Continuing Competency Audit Committee member
These roles may be a good fit for you if you are;
- Currently registered as a LPN and in good standing with the CLPNPEI
- Able to carry out the role in a manner that serves and protects the public interest
- Flexible with your schedule and able to attend an occasional daytime meeting
- Able to arrange own transportation
If you are interested, please contact
Dawn Rix-Moore, LPN,Executive Director